I think you’re missing the point of my JavaScript Non Grata blog. I’m recommending that people stop using JavaScript, at least, don’t go all in with this language.

Yes, I get it. For web development, you can’t totally avoid JavaScript. But you can use it minimally. If you use a transpiled language for front-end development, you can write 95% of your application with it; the other 5% is not too onerous. Problem solved.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store